This Policy is legally binding. We reserve the right to update and change this Policy and will make Our best effort to update the date “Last Updated” above each time We make changes. You can review Our most recent changes by visiting this page. By continuing to use Our Site, You waive specific notice of, and accept all changes to Our Policy made from time to time. We encourage You to return to this page each time You access Our Site or engage with Us on social media, to ensure You have read Our most recent Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Here are some examples, however not a complete list of information We may collect from You:
Personally Identifying information such as Your name, billing and/or shipping address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other demographic information, such as but not limited to, Your age and gender.
Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with any transaction You make on Our Site. We store limited financial data, as most financial data is transferred to third-party payment processors We use. We strongly encourage You to review the privacy policies of third-party payment provider, such as but not limited to, Payoneer, Stripe, PayPal and Thrivecart. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a list of all
third-parties with whom We share Your information.
User Account Information
In order to purchase or access certain content or courses, We may require You to create a user account and provide Your email address and create a unique password. We collect data from our User Accounts regarding products and courses purchased and/or downloaded in order to personalize Your experience, track Your Use and for other legitimate business interests. For Your security, we do not have access or knowledge of Your password and it is Your sole responsibility to keep the password confidential and not share your account details with any other people.
Computer, Browser and Mobile Information
Computer and connection information such as statistics on Your page views, traffic to and from the Site, Your Unique Resource Locator (“URL”), advertisement data, Your internet protocol (“IP”) address, Your browsing history, and Your Site log information. If You access our Site via Your mobile phone, We may collect information about Your device such as but not limited to, the model, manufacturer, device identification and Your location information.
Social Media Information
Information from any social media networking platforms and applications including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Snapchat, which may include Your Name, username on any of these platforms, location, email, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information You have included on any of Your social media profiles. If You want to limit this data, You should review the policies and security settings of each social media
From time to time, You may voluntarily give Us other information in order to complete a form, enter a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey.
We will not request sensitive information from You at any time. Please do not submit any sensitive data to Us, via public postings, email correspondence with Us, or any other method, including Your social security number, health data, genetic data, or information related to Your ethnic origin, religious beliefs, or criminal history. If You do send Us this information, then by doing so You are consenting to Our use, storage, and processing of this information in accordance with this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information You Voluntarily Provide
We collect information You voluntarily and manually provide when You use Our Site, such as when You purchase or access Services or certain content on our Site, sign up for Our newsletter, submit a form, send Us questions, or interact with Us through this Site. Some of the information You manually provide may be personal information, such as Your name or email address.
Information from Your Website Browser or Mobile Device
We collect information that is sent to Us automatically from Your website browser or mobile device, such as Your IP address, the name of Your operating system, the name and version of Your browser, date and time of Your visit, page(s) You visit and length of time You spent on each page. The information we receive may depend on Your browser or device settings. Information received from Your website browser and mobile device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, We may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify You, or We may combine it with information that does identify You.
We collect information when You visit our Site and through our email communications, by using
cookies, pixels, website beacons, tags, and other tracking technologies to collect information about Your engagement, as well as Your browsing and purchasing behavior. These tracking technologies include:
- Clickstream Data: Through Site access logs We collect URL, clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying Site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to the Site. This information is used for internal purposes for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to Our users. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third-parties for data processing and analyzing.
- Cookies: Cookies collect data sent to Us by Your computer about (i) the way You interact with our Site, such as when You use certain features or download attachments; (ii) collect data to assess and improve our marketing and advertising; (iii) allow partners and third-parties to use these tracking technologies to track Your use of our Site, including on multiple devices; (iv) collect statistical data such as how long You stay on a certain webpage on Our Site and the location from where You access Our Site. All of this information helps us to improve the Services, provide content based on the interests of our users and improve the functionality of Our Site. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. In addition, when You first encounter Our Site, You will be asked to “consent to cookies.” If You wish to disable cookies, You may do so through Your individual browser options. However, this may affect Your ability to use or make purchases from our Site. More detailed information about cookie management with specific website browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Website Beacons or Pixels: These are small graphics that help Us understand browsing activity and provide a better user experience. Unlike cookies, Website beacons and pixels are non-identifiable when You visit a website page.
- Social Widgets: These buttons are provided by third-party social media providers that allow You to interact and access certain social media services when You view a page on our Site. These widgets may collect browsing data, which may be sent to the respective third-party social media provider.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Use of Information
Generally, the purpose of collecting Your information through this Site is to:
- Provide the information, content and Services You request;
- Better understand Your needs and interests;
- Enter into a contract with You or carry out Our contractual obligations to You;
- Improve our products and Services;
- Deliver any Services You request and/or purchase from Our Site;
- Process payments or refunds, where applicable;
- Improve Our marketing, advertising and promotional efforts;
- Contact You with special offers, newsletters, information and content We believe will be of interest to You;
- Correspond and request feedback from You;
- Interact with You through our Site and social media;
- Keep You updated as to new content, products, Services, or other changes on Our Site;
- Administer surveys, contests or giveaways;
- Deliver a tailored and personalized experience for You when You visit Our Site;
- Prevent fraudulent activities and security breaches;
- Improve the content, functionality and useability of this Site;
- Collect statistical data and analyze trends for Our use, and for use by third-parties;
- Resolve disputes and assist law enforcement when necessary;
- Troubleshoot issues on Our Site; and
- Comply in good faith with the law or court-order.
Retention of Information
We generally retain Your information only as long as is reasonably necessary to provide You with the Services, comply with Our legal obligations or until You request that we delete Your information. Any information We no longer need will be permanently deleted.
Processing Your Information
Generally, We do not process or hold Your Information but instead we Use third-party processors to process Your data. In order to carry out Our business, it is necessary for us to transmit certain information to third-parties. For instance, when You purchase a Service from our Website, Your payment information is collected by third parties such as PayPal and Thrivecart.
In some instances, however, we may process Your information internally. When You agree to be bound by our Policy, You consent to Our processing of Your information for such purposes to carry out Our business interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share Your Information with third-parties from time to time in certain situations and in order to carry out the following business operations:
- Administering Our Site and various tasks such as payment processing, hosting services, email delivery, communications and customer service;
- Delivery of Our Services;
- Administering Your account;
- Entering into agreements with You;
- Communicating with You;
- Analyzing data and trends, including partnering with third-party analytic companies such as but not limited to, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook, and Instagram;
- Protecting the security of Our Company and Site;
- Promoting and marketing the Site and Services;
- To protect our Company, including to investigate and remedy any breach of any of Our rights or policies, or as needed to obtain and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice;
- In the event of sale or transfer of Our Company;
- Comply with any requirements to disclose by law, such as to initiate or respond to any legal action or to protect the rights, property and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent security breaches, fraud or credit risks; and
- Any other reason necessary to comply with any legal obligation, to protect Your interests, the interests of others or Our Company.
The following is a list of Third-Party Applications we currently use on our Site and in delivering our Services:
- Active Campaign
- Amazon KDP
- Click Funnels
- Deadline Funnel
- Google Suite
We confirm the above list may not be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to add, change, or stop using any Third-Party Applications at any time, without notice.
While Our Company is a Canadian company, our Site is hosted with servers located primarily in Canada. Accordingly, We may transmit Your information outside of the province and/or country where You live and transferred data may be subject to the laws of those countries. If You reside in the European Union (“EU”), Your information will be transferred internationally to those servers. We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that We use website hosting servers and third-party processors located in Canada which have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect data once it is transferred to that country, however we make no guarantees. It is Your responsibility to review all third-party applications terms and policies, and to review website policies that you may be redirected to when using Our Site.
We respect Your rights to Your personal information and data. You have the right to access, correct, request restriction or deletion of Your information, or request how We use Your personal information and data collected, as required by applicable law. Upon receipt of any request relating to Your privacy, We reserve the right to request that You first provide Us with evidence of Your identity before We take any action.
After verification of identity, You have the right to:
- Know what personal information and data We maintain of Yours;
- Update or change any information You have provided to Us;
- Confirm what information We have collected, and for what purposes;
- Confirm whether We deliver Your data to third-party processors, and for what purpose we deliver Your data;
- Request a copy of Your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Request We delete or restrict the processing of Your information. Note that in the event You request us to delete Your information, this may result in a termination of any user account You may have with Us, and You may have limited or no use of Our Site. Please also note that there are exceptions to this right, such as when We must keep Your data if required by law or for Our compliance with a legal obligation.
If You wish to have any third-parties, including those to whom We’ve transmitted Your information, delete Your information, You will need to contact those third-parties directly to do so. Upon request, We will provide a list of all third parties to whom We have transmitted Your information.
Data Protection Plan
We take steps to protect Your data, however We provide no guarantee that Your data is secure. We take all reasonable precautions to protect Your information. When You submit information through our Site, Your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever We collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to Us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as but not limited to a closed lock icon in Your website browser. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect Your information offline. Only personnel of WELL BEBE. who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which We store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Opting out of Communication
At any time, You may opt out of communication from Us, such as email newsletters, simply by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email You receive from Us. We reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers and to use this information as reasonably necessary in Our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting Our business, such as through Facebook ads or other marketing campaigns. We do not ever sell Your information to third parties.
You must be at least 18 years old to use Our Site, or the age of majority in the province and/or country that you reside. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age. If You are under 18 years of age or the age of majority in the province and/or country where you reside, please do not use Our Site. If you become aware that We have collected information from anyone under the age of 18 or the age of majority in their province and/or country where they reside please contact us at email@example.com so we may erase that information.
Security of Your Information